• Interface: Demystifying and overview of effects and instruments
• Arrangement: The virtual orchestra for which you are the conductor. Terms and philosophy.
• Theory: Mixing basics (volume, EQ, filters)
• Practice: How to insert your ideas in real-time
➔ Goal: Remixing or editing a song chosen by the student.
• Learning instruments and effects
• Learning Sends / Returns and their purpose.
• Applying effects
• Introduction to sampling and sound design
• Theory: Intermediate-level mixing (Comp, Overdrive, Reverb)
• Practical: Real-time automation, operation of effect chains.
➔ Objective: Creation of an original piece.
• Management and development of your library
• Introduction to the "Max / MSP" language.
• Learn how to create instruments
• Learn stochastic methods
• Theory: Learn about frequencies and the basics of visual programming.
• Practice: According to the needs of the student.
➔ Objective: Aesthetic and theoretical development of the producer.
*Registration fee of 30$ per family
Tailor-made learning at an affordable price. All with competent and very friendly teachers!
Quality teachers who adapt the music to keep the kids interested! Good work!
Great atmosphere! A young and dynamic team. The teachers are super stimulating
An electronic music course with us is
Customized courses that will help intermediate and advanced students progress at their own pace.